Be the first who reads my posts:

Name:

Email:

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Work at Home Jobs, News and Updates

Welcome to my work at home jobs, news and updates blog. In this weblog, I am trying to help people to find the reliable and legitimate work at home programs and avoid scams.

I have been working from home online for many years. In all these years I have been cheated by scammers many times BUT I was able to make loads of money with the legitimate and good programs. Indeed, working from home and making money through the internet is not that hard but you have to know what to do and what not to do. You need someone who shows you the way and help you avoid scams.

I have not created this weblog to make money because I already have several websites and weblogs for making money. I may only post Google Adsense to this weblog to make a few bucks through clicks. As I told you, my goal for creating this weblog is helping people to work at home legitimately, legally, ethically and morally and - of course - they should make money. This is what that will make this business pleasant and joyful. Hope to be any help. Please also join my mailing list to be informed when I update this weblog. Thanks a lot!

4 comments:

Pictures of Cathering Overholt Wagler said...

I am the real Paul Wagler. I am not sure why you are copying my name, blog-style and topics. If you are Eric Wagler and your ancestors have lived in the Kitchener Waterloo area during the past 150 years, then you are my cousin.

Please call me at 604 264 9746 to discuss, if you like.

Sincerely, Cousin Paul

WorkAtHome Bloggers said...

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your comment. I don't live in Kitchener Waterloo. I think there are at least a few hundreds of thousands of this name in the world.

I have not copied anything from your weblog. I checked your weblog and found out that it has a completely different topic. About the style, as you may know, the template I have used is one of the few templates that the blogger.com has. So I think there are a few millions of weblogs with this template.

I am a writer and business developer. We are a team and have decided to create some weblogs and keep in touch with people through them.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Another Real Paul Wagler.

Pictures of Cathering Overholt Wagler said...

Hi Eric or "Paul"
Thanks for your clarification! However, I think you should check your ancestry again if you are truly a Wagler. In 60 years I have yet to meet a single Wagler in either North America or in Europe who is not directly related to me. It is, in fact, a very rare name.
If you would like to test this, please send me the names of your Father, Grandfather Wagler and your Great-grandfather Wagler, their dates and places of birth.
Thanks in advance!
Still your Cousin Paul
email wagler@telus.net

Unknown said...

This is the first time when I came on this topic and luckily found it nice thanks for this one. This is the first time when I came on this topic and luckily found it nice thanks for this one. I must like to appreciate.mlm